Monday, January 23, 2012

I got an AWARD!!!

I have just been informed that I have won a blog award....its my first! Thank you Rlilbitofcash for picking me!






The rules of the award are as follows:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who gave you the award
3. Pick your five favorite blogs with less than 200 followers, and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
4. Hope that the five blogs chosen will keep spreading the love and pass it on to five more blogs!


Some of my favorite blogs:
1.Range to Range - I love reading about the adventures you have out in the middle of nowhere!
2. From Seed - Fellow chicken lover and superb kitchen skills!!!
3. Vets Behaving Badly - Fairly new blog but I think its going to take off like wildfire!
4. Adventures in Colt/Filly Starting - I love reading about Rose!
5. The Perfect Horse - I like the thought process here!

No comments:

Post a Comment