Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Looking for motivation!

Here it is only a few weeks before Christmas and 70 degrees outside! I'm not blaming the weather, I rather like being able to work in a Tshirt or sweatshirt instead of my big heavy coat, but I find the Christmas spirit lacking this year. Is it because stores have been decorated for it since Halloween or is it because of the weather? Idk but I know I normally have almost all my resee cups done by now and this year I haven't even started. I have a LOT of cooking to get some in the next few weeks and also plan on doing more blog posts. I know I've said that before but I miss blogging.

Now the content of the posts might be a little cooking, gardening, chickens, or the vent of the week but there will be a post. Lol.

This past week I made the BEST chicken noodle soup I've ever made. The secret ingredient??? Country ham. Not a lot but cut into very small pieces made all the difference in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment