Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Easy - Chapter 4

Easy is doing great. Her ulcers have cleared up, she is eager to meet new people with a friendly attitude and we have started riding her some. I kept it short and slow for a long time because her history wasn't clear and I knew she hadn't been ridden in at LEAST 2 years. She took to it like a duck to water. She LOVED the attention, exercise, and learning new things.

I started letting some of my barn rats ride her a little to make sure she behaved as well for them and she loved carting them around. She never did get over her discomfort at the canter but because of her age I never pushed the issue.

She was putting on weight FAST and starting to look like a real horse, I couldn't wait for her to shed out in the spring!

This picture was taken in February.....just 3 months after I got her!

No comments:

Post a Comment